Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Secret Agent: Slightly Different Approach

Gotta keep things interesting, right?

Actually, it's ease-of-critting I'm going for. This time around, I'm going to post the excerpts in batches of ten, with one hour in between. Hopefully the "dead time" will alleviate that sense of holy-moly-how-will-I-ever-read-all-these?

So. When #11 doesn't show up right away, don't panic. I've done it this way on purpose. *smile*

And! If you've entered the contest, please be sure to critique A MINIMUM OF FIVE other excerpts.

An excellent approach: Critique the two entries before and the two entries after yours, plus one more.

Remember, it's give-and-take, not take-and-run.

Enjoy!

Oh, and if you come upon a blank post? That means I haven't received the excerpt from the author. It may appear later, so check back. It's the one drawback to my lottery-system-that-wasn't-a-lottery-system-this-time--folks whose numbers are called who neglect to send their work. Let's give them a chance, though! Please re-check any blank ones throughout the day (there aren't that many).

No comments:

Post a Comment